When you have a business, it is vital to know how your business and services or product offered are performing over time. It not only tells you about the success your business has achieved but also shares the area of improvement for performing even better.
With Advanced Reports Extension for Magento 2 stores, the admin can have a detailed report of their orders, customers, sales etc. over a specified period of time. It enables you to see the details or compare the data through graphs or tables in different ways.
All the reports generated from your eCommerce store can be checked over the dashboard and customized as per the requirement. If you are running any online sale or offering discounts, you can even check how that sale or discount has performed. When you find any areas or products which need some improvement or supervision, you can track their performance.
There are various other features offered by the Advanced Reports extension developed for by Amasty and Aheadworks Company for your Magento 2 based eCommerce stores.
Take a glance at the features along with pricing and download link in the comparison table below:
Advanced Reports for Magento 2
Advanced Reports for Magento 2
Community Price: $299.00
Community Price: $499.00
Enterprise Price: $599.00
Enterprise Price: $1,499.00
Offers 14 types of detailed reports
16 reports including drill-down options.
The reports, graphs, data grids and report dashboard can be customized.
Customizable and user-friendly charts and grids.
Easy export of Data Reports to CSV or XML format.
The extension takes advantage of reports indexation and is recommended for large stores.
Set multiple filters and generate reports accurately as per your needs.
Individual colors for each data parameter.
Find the necessary reports with three types: Sales, Customers and Catalog.
Data comparison functionality.
9 different report types under Sales group
Data drill-downs for detailed analytical views.
Use the Order Status to filter the data for Orders report
Powerful filters for data grids.
Customers’ group has 2 types of reports which can be reviewed at a specified time.
Data exports into CSV and Excel formats.
The Catalog tab shows 3 types of product related reports and data.
Customer segmentation by groups.
Select columns of various stats data to appear in the reports.
Totals vivid highlights.
Choose the store views for which the reports will be displayed on the dashboard.
Adjustable chart views.
If you selected any extension to install in your Magento eComemrce store as per the requirement, download the extension from the link shared above.
Do you need any help for the installation or download of extension in your store? Need to personalize the extension a bit to match the business requirements? Please don’t hesitate to contact us!
- SUPEE-9767 – New Magento Security Update and Patch - June 2, 2017
- MageMarketing.us – The Marketplace to Flourish your E-commerce Business - May 31, 2017
- Magento 2 Migration & Ecommerce Trend – Magento Meetup London 2017 - February 20, 2017
- Pitfalls for developers while working with Magento - February 13, 2017
- Magento Help Desk Extension Comparison [Aheadworks / Exto.io] - February 3, 2017
- Magento 2 Reward Points Extension Review [Exto.io/Aheadworks/Magestore/Amasty] - February 3, 2017
- Magento 2 Product Labels Extension Comparison (Amasty vs Swissuplabs) - December 8, 2016
- Magento 2 Promo Banners/Custom Blocks Quick Comparison [Amasty vs Swissuplabs] - December 6, 2016
- Magento 2 Extra Fees Extension Quick Review between Mageworx and Amasty - December 2, 2016
- Magento 2 Coupon Code Extension Quick Review – Amasty vs Aheadworks - December 1, 2016