People love and enjoy shopping a lot whether it is online or offline. And who does not like a discount or free thing on products. These sales, discounts and coupons make the shopping more exciting.
Coupons can be used as a marketing tool to attract a large number of customers to your store and purchase their desired products at the lowest cost. The coupons generated at any website are sent to their customers to bring them back to store for doing shopping of items with discounted prices.
The coupon codes for the Magento 2 based eCommerce stores can be generated by a Coupon Code Generator extension. The extension has been developed by many development companies, but we will share the salient features and price of 2 well-known companies i.e. Amasty and Aheadworks.
We have prepared a comparison of the features and price offered by both the companies, in a table format. Kindly go through the comparison and define which extension suits your business model:
Generate and Import Coupons for Magento 2
Coupon Code Generator for Magento 2
Community Price: $209.00
Community Price: $199.00
Enterprise Price: $509.00
Enterprise Price: $749.00
Create numerous coupons as per the cart price rules
Automatically allow coupons directly to the customers
Offer the coupons generated through URLs
Define an expiry date for each coupon generated
Generate the coupon codes utilizing the available coupon templates
Check the status and other details of every coupon
Import countless coupon codes of any cart price rule from the CSV or XML file
Generate coupons in various ways as per the rules previously created
Allot the coupon codes to the cart price rules as per your requirement
Create and deliver coupons to the selected customers through mass action
Coupons takes up the value of ‘uses per coupon’ or ‘uses per customer’ options automatically
Send the coupons in the email individually, in a newsletter or as a follow-up email
Option to create the coupons with customized templates
Add coupons and other details in the email via custom variables available.
Generate detailed reports of coupon code usage automatically
Send coupons to customers meeting the cart or product conditions defined.
Check and export the reports for coupon code usage details
Statistics available for the coupon code usage for each rule
Track the use of coupon codes with tracking numbers obtained from reports
Check effectiveness of the coupon code or rule and track the performance
Provide great deals on Groupon and other hosting services
Differentiate coupons by using custom prefixes
Create coupon codes from the ticket page and add it to the reply
Use of API of generator to create coupon codes by 3rd party extensions
If you have decided which extension to purchase and apply on your store, download the extension from the provided link in the above table and avail the benefits of its features.
Are you interested in understanding the functionality of the extension before installing and applying in your eCommerce store? Do you want to install the extension on your online store without going through any hassle? Don’t hesitate in talk to us.
- 8 Best Magento 2 SEO Extensions for your eCommerce Website - August 28, 2017
- SUPEE-9767 – New Magento Security Update and Patch - June 2, 2017
- MageMarketing.us – The Marketplace to Flourish your E-commerce Business - May 31, 2017
- Magento 2 Migration & Ecommerce Trend – Magento Meetup London 2017 - February 20, 2017
- Pitfalls for developers while working with Magento - February 13, 2017
- Magento Help Desk Extension Comparison [Aheadworks / Exto.io] - February 3, 2017
- Magento 2 Reward Points Extension Review [Exto.io/Aheadworks/Magestore/Amasty] - February 3, 2017
- Magento 2 Product Labels Extension Comparison (Amasty vs Swissuplabs) - December 8, 2016
- Magento 2 Promo Banners/Custom Blocks Quick Comparison [Amasty vs Swissuplabs] - December 6, 2016
- Magento 2 Extra Fees Extension Quick Review between Mageworx and Amasty - December 2, 2016