There are many eCommerce retailers who have this in mind that whether they should use the blog for their store or is it helpful for this site or business?
A blog is not just used by the blogger’s site or other businesses because it can be used by any site for sharing important, informative and fun contents with your readers or customers. A blog in the eCommerce industry can be used for sharing how to tutorials, customer reviews, imagery contents, company stories etc. which will usually make your customers connect with you.
This will not only help you to show more information about your business, products or services but also will enhance the sales, conversion rates and a number of registered customers.
You can add the functionality of Blog to your Magento 2 based store with the help of the Blog extensions developed by Amasty and Aheadworks Company. The extension offers the admin to create blogs, manage its display on the store, allow customers or guests to comment etc.
You can go through the detailed features of this extension offered by both the companies in the table below:
Blog Pro for Magento 2
Blog for Magento 2
Community Price: $299.00
Community Price: $349.00
Enterprise Price: $599.00
Enterprise Price: $949.00
Add blog section to your store with customizable and responsive design layout.
Adds a block to your store for blogs.
Display and customize the position of data blocks on blog page as well as on blog posts pages.
Various design and writing tools available for editing the blog post contents.
Define display of your blog on the block with no. posts per page, recent posts, parts of the blog in sitemap and RSS options.
Manage and customize number of posts per page, post previews, and sidebar composition
Make the tags from your blog page to appear visually attractive by creating 3D tags clouds.
WYSIWYG editor gives a set of necessary writing and editing tools for the blogs.
Allow customers to share the content on social media with sharing buttons on each post page.
Integration of DISQUS allows easy management of comments left on the blog posts.
Allows you to schedule the blog to be published.
SEO-friendly contents (URLs, XML sitemap, metadata)
Allow or decline the comments from the guests.
Navigation of the content via categories, tags, and sidebar blocks.
Restrict, edit or reply to the comments right from the grid
Select the blog-related products and display on the blog page.
Reduces the vulnerability of the blog by applying Magento Security.
Move blog posts from Magento 1 to Magento 2 with migration tool.
Set up a default author for the blogs.
Migration tool helps in keeping the URL structure safe while migrating blogs.
Add Metadata, tags and SEO friendly URLs for the blogs.
Create a block on the product page to show the blog posts related to this products.
Configure auto-approval of the comments and activate email notification for every comment submitted
Integrated DISQUS allows the customers to leave comments on the blog posts with their social media profiles.
Edit the blog posts with WYSIWYG editor.
Compare and select the extension as per your business or store requirements. You can buy and download the extension from the link shared at the end of the above table.
Need help in selecting the extension for your store? Are you looking for a customized blog extension for your Magento 2 based store? Do you need support for the installation of the extension? Please feel free to reach us!
- Best Savings on Hire Magento Developers, Extensions and Support Services by M-Connect Media - November 17, 2017
- 8 Best Magento 2 SEO Extensions for your eCommerce Website - August 28, 2017
- SUPEE-9767 – New Magento Security Update and Patch - June 2, 2017
- MageMarketing.us – The Marketplace to Flourish your E-commerce Business - May 31, 2017
- Magento 2 Migration & Ecommerce Trend – Magento Meetup London 2017 - February 20, 2017
- Pitfalls for developers while working with Magento - February 13, 2017
- Magento Help Desk Extension Comparison [Aheadworks / Exto.io] - February 3, 2017
- Magento 2 Reward Points Extension Review [Exto.io/Aheadworks/Magestore/Amasty] - February 3, 2017
- Magento 2 Product Labels Extension Comparison (Amasty vs Swissuplabs) - December 8, 2016
- Magento 2 Promo Banners/Custom Blocks Quick Comparison [Amasty vs Swissuplabs] - December 6, 2016