Magento 2 Meetup was organized in London recently with managers, developers, marketers and business owners as its participants. The meet was all about Magento 2 Migration and also discussed some of the upcoming trends and eCommerce shifts in the year 2017. It was an event that enriched many people’s knowledge bank about eCommerce and how it would be transforming in this year.
While many like Max Pronko felt lovely attending the full house Meetup London.
Sam Ban felt that it was an interesting event with a big number of people turning up for the Meetup.
Few like, Tomek Karwatka came up with eye-opening, well-researched presentations that brought more light on Magento 2.
Tomek Karwatka’s presentation was all about statistics which gave an insight on the investment made in the eCommerce sector in 2016 as well as the predictions for the year 2017. In both cases, mobile commerce ruled over other investments like shipping, digital content, marketplaces and the list goes on. AI being the new generation eCommerce tools.
The Meetup also discussed the eCommerce Market trends in the next five years and how Bots, social commerce, cross-border commerce, IoT, automated promotions etc. would rule the market. Even the global B2C eCommerce turnover was revealed and Asia Pacific ruled as the biggest growing territory for eCommerce.
Some of the eCommerce start-ups to watch out for are Operator, Rebagg and ThirdLove. This was all about the presentation given by Tomek Karwatka and all of us would agree that the statistics suggest positive curve for eCommerce market.
Many such speakers were participating making the meet a perfect place for those who love Magento or eCommerce.
- Best Savings on Hire Magento Developers, Extensions and Support Services by M-Connect Media - November 17, 2017
- 8 Best Magento 2 SEO Extensions for your eCommerce Website - August 28, 2017
- SUPEE-9767 – New Magento Security Update and Patch - June 2, 2017
- MageMarketing.us – The Marketplace to Flourish your E-commerce Business - May 31, 2017
- Magento 2 Migration & Ecommerce Trend – Magento Meetup London 2017 - February 20, 2017
- Pitfalls for developers while working with Magento - February 13, 2017
- Magento Help Desk Extension Comparison [Aheadworks / Exto.io] - February 3, 2017
- Magento 2 Reward Points Extension Review [Exto.io/Aheadworks/Magestore/Amasty] - February 3, 2017
- Magento 2 Product Labels Extension Comparison (Amasty vs Swissuplabs) - December 8, 2016
- Magento 2 Promo Banners/Custom Blocks Quick Comparison [Amasty vs Swissuplabs] - December 6, 2016