|rich snippets testing tool|
In any industry including the eCommerce industry it is all about how you represent your brand or business in market. Also, for getting the higher rankings in the search results page, you should impress Google and other search engines so as to make them recognize you and your brand.
Overall you should need to focus on every aspect of the business for example marketing of your product along with selling the products and services. However, you will come across that there are various ways and channels to represent your brand.
In this blog, we have shared the Rich Snippets extension way using which you can market your brand on Search Engines. Normally, Rich Snippets is added in any website by adding it into HTML, when the website is being developed. The rich snippets are the mark-ups which informs the search engines about the webpage and its details.
With the help of these mark-ups, search engines show the richer and better results in their searches.
Now, Let us see which snippets are covered by this extension:
• Product ratings
• Product category
• Organization details
• Local Business
• Search Box
• Product availability
• Pinterest Rich Pins
• Site name in place of URL
• Product Price
• Twitter cards
You can choose between the rich snippets extensions developed and offered by Amasty, SwissupLabs and Mageworx. We have provided the comparison of features and price offered by all the above 3 companies. So, go ahead!
Magento 2 Extended Rich Snippets
M2 Rich Snippets
Google Rich Snippets for Magento 2
Community Price: $99.00
Community Price: $79.00
Community Price: $129.00
Enterprise Price: $198.00
Enterprise Price: $79.00
Enterprise Price: $429.00
Displays product page mark-ups on the Google search results
Increases the visibility of the store
Enables the breadcrumb rich snippets
Generates a rich snippet for category listings
Helps in promoting content from the website
Adds a tag for displaying product availability on search result page
Supports the Twitter cards and open graph with rich snippets
Increases Click through rate and attracts large customers on the store
Generates a rich snippet for your organization, name, information and logo
Implements a rich snippet for breadcrumb
Reduces the bounce rates
Displays Search input box to search on the results page itself
Rich snippet for business information mark up
Helps the users to understand the website content in a better way
Displays products ratings, price and category
Website and webpages mark up
Improves the credibility of the store
With this section of the blog post, we come to an end. Now, you can have a clear understanding about the different features offered by the 3 companies. And make the decision of the extension purchase.
Are you still unsure about which extension to choose for branding your store? If you need any help in selecting the best suitable Rich Snippets extension your store or want to know more about any of the features or even you have any suggestions, you can anytime contact us and we will surely clear your doubts and help you in extension selection!
- Top 2018 PR and Branding Trends - December 6, 2017
- Best Savings on Hire Magento Developers, Extensions and Support Services by M-Connect Media - November 17, 2017
- 8 Best Magento 2 SEO Extensions for your eCommerce Website - August 28, 2017
- SUPEE-9767 – New Magento Security Update and Patch - June 2, 2017
- MageMarketing.us – The Marketplace to Flourish your E-commerce Business - May 31, 2017
- Magento 2 Migration & Ecommerce Trend – Magento Meetup London 2017 - February 20, 2017
- Pitfalls for developers while working with Magento - February 13, 2017
- Magento 2 Product Labels Extension Comparison (Amasty vs Swissuplabs) - December 8, 2016
- Magento 2 Promo Banners/Custom Blocks Quick Comparison [Amasty vs Swissuplabs] - December 6, 2016
- Magento 2 Extra Fees Extension Quick Review between Mageworx and Amasty - December 2, 2016